journal archives tagboard affiliates
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
/10:51 am

This long overdue post is attributed to the fact that my browser couldn't load blogger at all for the past weeks due to problems with the cookies.



But, while certain things have been going well, some aspects of my life are stil as disaster prone as ever. Like the decision to take taxi to school today because I woke up late (again) and I was carrying heavy stuff (again). Not only was it expensive, I had the misfortune of having my phone slip out of a rather shallow pocket. I think it was great luck that the taxi company managed to get in touch with the taxi driver, who very kindly drove all the way back to NUS to pass my phone back to me. Traumatic morning isn't it?

(and to those who are wondering, yes i forgot to publish this post again)

1 had their say | have yours?