Saturday, February 16, 2008
/5:33 pm
So, after one accident on Tuesday you'd think everything would be fine right? No. On thursday, while hurrying up the stairs (I swear I was walking swiftly, not running) to class at BTC, something happened and somehow I fell, bruising my knee in the process and walking strangely for the rest of the day. I don't know whether or not to feel fortunate that it's the same leg with the ripped toenail.
My toenail is still nicely plastered up to avoid contact with water and air and germs, and to avoid me crashing it into anything else again. And I don't think I can wear heels until my nail seems to be in a better condition.
Next week looks absolutely horrible, with an interview on Tuesday, response paper and homework due on Friday, plus a field trip report that I should be doing. Sigh, the mid term break is coming, but I feel that the semester has barely started. Time whirls past so fast. Everyday I worry whether I can secure 2 ISMs next semester which are mandatory for graduation... Yet there doesn't seem to be enough time to get down to doing it. Maybe this 6 module workload is really too heavy, especially with a certain lecturer that only serves to
confuse the entire class with strange (and left unexplained) math equations.
0 had their say | have yours?
Saturday, February 16, 2008
/5:33 pm
So, after one accident on Tuesday you'd think everything would be fine right? No. On thursday, while hurrying up the stairs (I swear I was walking swiftly, not running) to class at BTC, something happened and somehow I fell, bruising my knee in the process and walking strangely for the rest of the day. I don't know whether or not to feel fortunate that it's the same leg with the ripped toenail.
My toenail is still nicely plastered up to avoid contact with water and air and germs, and to avoid me crashing it into anything else again. And I don't think I can wear heels until my nail seems to be in a better condition.
Next week looks absolutely horrible, with an interview on Tuesday, response paper and homework due on Friday, plus a field trip report that I should be doing. Sigh, the mid term break is coming, but I feel that the semester has barely started. Time whirls past so fast. Everyday I worry whether I can secure 2 ISMs next semester which are mandatory for graduation... Yet there doesn't seem to be enough time to get down to doing it. Maybe this 6 module workload is really too heavy, especially with a certain lecturer that only serves to
confuse the entire class with strange (and left unexplained) math equations.
0 had their say | have yours?