Sunday, December 09, 2007
/2:18 pm
The rain is driving me crazy. The humidity has turned my qin strange sounding with rusting strings and it goes out of tune all the time. I am supposed to practice but I have little impetus. I keep having the mindset that I can't improve anymore in these few days anyway.
I just have to keep reminding myself that I aim to pass. Set lower expectations.
0 had their say | have yours?
Sunday, December 09, 2007
/2:18 pm
The rain is driving me crazy. The humidity has turned my qin strange sounding with rusting strings and it goes out of tune all the time. I am supposed to practice but I have little impetus. I keep having the mindset that I can't improve anymore in these few days anyway.
I just have to keep reminding myself that I aim to pass. Set lower expectations.
0 had their say | have yours?