Tuesday, November 20, 2007
/7:23 pm
Well, aside from not vomitting this time round, I'm still pretty miserable. My stomach hurts all the time and I spend the days and night moaning in pain. Obviously not much studying gets done in this state. I'm almost finished with the antacid and charcoal pills, but the pain still remains. The doctor's visit cost me $40, perhaps indicative of the 5% inflation we're facing now.
It just struck me that my evolution essay is due on friday 8am, which means I have to start working on it soon, like maybe tonight. It sucks when you can't sleep late and you spend most of your day sleeping in bed because you have no energy. I have no idea when I can go back to pgp, so I am stuck at home with a rambling grandmother who spends her entire day cursing people. Such a lovely condusive environment to study in isn't it?
My boyfriend thinks it's preferable to do my essay when I'm in pain. "Since you'll be in pain anyway", he says.
0 had their say | have yours?
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
/7:23 pm
Well, aside from not vomitting this time round, I'm still pretty miserable. My stomach hurts all the time and I spend the days and night moaning in pain. Obviously not much studying gets done in this state. I'm almost finished with the antacid and charcoal pills, but the pain still remains. The doctor's visit cost me $40, perhaps indicative of the 5% inflation we're facing now.
It just struck me that my evolution essay is due on friday 8am, which means I have to start working on it soon, like maybe tonight. It sucks when you can't sleep late and you spend most of your day sleeping in bed because you have no energy. I have no idea when I can go back to pgp, so I am stuck at home with a rambling grandmother who spends her entire day cursing people. Such a lovely condusive environment to study in isn't it?
My boyfriend thinks it's preferable to do my essay when I'm in pain. "Since you'll be in pain anyway", he says.
0 had their say | have yours?