Saturday, November 24, 2007
/11:18 pm
It's time to remember that what's important are people who love me and people whom I love.
In preparation for the exams, I have stocked one chu qian yi ding instant noodles. Ah well, what to do when the food in the canteen is not exactly platable for a sick person? And a bag of famous amos cookies with it (quite a contradiction isn't it?)
0 had their say | have yours?
Saturday, November 24, 2007
/11:18 pm
It's time to remember that what's important are people who love me and people whom I love.
In preparation for the exams, I have stocked one chu qian yi ding instant noodles. Ah well, what to do when the food in the canteen is not exactly platable for a sick person? And a bag of famous amos cookies with it (quite a contradiction isn't it?)
0 had their say | have yours?