journal archives tagboard affiliates
Saturday, November 17, 2007
/1:25 am

I'm starting to feel that I'm drifting away from one of my closest friends.
I've known, for a very long time, that this would happen one day, but somehow over the years it didn't. I think the time as finally come. Do I feel sad? Slightly, the mild twinge. Yet also the realisation that everyone has their own path and priorities. We converge at some point in our lives only to diverge again. How transient. I can still remember vividly how we met, how our lives were once entwined together, and now it's time to lock all these memories away into that corner of my mind reserved for things of the past.

The end of the semester is finally here, but I have no mood to do an end of sem post. No long write ups about how this entire semester has been, just that it should be apparent how busy and stressed I've been. I've fallen back into some old (and bad) habits, that I know certain friends will not be happy to hear about. What's left to wrap up the semester is a peer review, term paper, and 4 exams :(

[In case you spot any grammar mistakes where some words turn plural when they're not supposed to or vice versa, or I add an e behind certain words, it's because I've been traumatised by my French test where my accord was terrible and I managed to fail my essay, in part due to that]

0 had their say | have yours?