Friday, November 23, 2007
/12:17 am
I seem to be struck with an entire stream of bad luck this semester. With all the mood swings, stress factors, extreme swings in the relationship, not so good grades, and now the gastric flu.
Did you know that to fill in the form for special consideration, your MC has to cover the day of the exam? So now I have to take time off studying to go back to the doctor and extend the MC. As it is, I can't finish whatever I have on hand in time for the exams.
And I didn't get the internship.
So, the cumulation of all these factors with a rather pessimistic me plagued by stomach pains resulted, once again, in a breakdown this evening. A visit to the doctor today diagnosed my stomach as still being 'colicky', with a tendency towards 'indigestion' and a recommendation to continue with a soupy/steamed food diet for the next 5 days. No potatoes, less rice, no oily, fried (indulgent and yummy) food too. I can't even use the simplest perk me up!
0 had their say | have yours?
Friday, November 23, 2007
/12:17 am
I seem to be struck with an entire stream of bad luck this semester. With all the mood swings, stress factors, extreme swings in the relationship, not so good grades, and now the gastric flu.
Did you know that to fill in the form for special consideration, your MC has to cover the day of the exam? So now I have to take time off studying to go back to the doctor and extend the MC. As it is, I can't finish whatever I have on hand in time for the exams.
And I didn't get the internship.
So, the cumulation of all these factors with a rather pessimistic me plagued by stomach pains resulted, once again, in a breakdown this evening. A visit to the doctor today diagnosed my stomach as still being 'colicky', with a tendency towards 'indigestion' and a recommendation to continue with a soupy/steamed food diet for the next 5 days. No potatoes, less rice, no oily, fried (indulgent and yummy) food too. I can't even use the simplest perk me up!
0 had their say | have yours?