Friday, October 26, 2007
/2:56 pmThis week went by so fast that it seeems like yesterday only that I trudged back to school after one week at home. In the whirlwind of projects and meetings and attempting to do my own research, I wonder how it is that the aims I set right at the start of the semester haven't materialised at all.
Practice more? Hah, I appeared in CFA religiously for the first 2 weeks before suffering from a breakdown first, and then a fever soon after that. Learn to drive? The recontinuation of my driving lessons never materialised because I got too caught up with school. Research for ism? Zilch has been done, despite promises to myself that I would, on one fine weekend at home, sit down and plunge into newspapers from june to find the necessary information. (And this is just a representative sample)
Just trying to sleep enough and prepare myself for all the group meetings is taking up all the time I have.
Moi, j'ai besoin plus de temps pour moi-même, pour lui, pour toutes les choses que je veut faire. Mais comment trouver plus de temps? Je me sens comme un oiseaux qui est s'enfermé, qui ne peut plus voler, qui n'est plus libre. Mon âme n'est plus à moi.
Practice more? Hah, I appeared in CFA religiously for the first 2 weeks before suffering from a breakdown first, and then a fever soon after that. Learn to drive? The recontinuation of my driving lessons never materialised because I got too caught up with school. Research for ism? Zilch has been done, despite promises to myself that I would, on one fine weekend at home, sit down and plunge into newspapers from june to find the necessary information. (And this is just a representative sample)
Just trying to sleep enough and prepare myself for all the group meetings is taking up all the time I have.
Moi, j'ai besoin plus de temps pour moi-même, pour lui, pour toutes les choses que je veut faire. Mais comment trouver plus de temps? Je me sens comme un oiseaux qui est s'enfermé, qui ne peut plus voler, qui n'est plus libre. Mon âme n'est plus à moi.