Saturday, October 20, 2007
/10:09 pm
Raindrops keep fallin' on my headAnd just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bedNothin' seems to fitThose raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'And I suppose that's why I'm down with a fever now and drinking paracetamol every few hours. I seem to have a great affinity with viruses and bacteria this semester - this is easily the 3rd time I'm down with something. My homework unfortunately shows no sympathy so I trudge on, keeping awake with... sheer willpower I suppose. I'm hoping that no cough comes with this fever - I don't want to waste whatever sleeping time I have coughing my lungs out.
I have also bought new strings and restringed my yq for 5 notes today. I'm still not quite used to the sound because it doesn't sound as bright as the (very) old rusted strings. Why? Is it the oil on the strings? I have held back putting on the silver strings for the low notes because I love the bassy echo there is now and I'm so afraid that it'll disappear once I restring it. Silly me went to buy strings on tuesday, but conveniently forgot to buy sandpaper, which was also in my shopping list.
Labels: Life
0 had their say | have yours?
Saturday, October 20, 2007
/10:09 pm
Raindrops keep fallin' on my headAnd just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bedNothin' seems to fitThose raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'And I suppose that's why I'm down with a fever now and drinking paracetamol every few hours. I seem to have a great affinity with viruses and bacteria this semester - this is easily the 3rd time I'm down with something. My homework unfortunately shows no sympathy so I trudge on, keeping awake with... sheer willpower I suppose. I'm hoping that no cough comes with this fever - I don't want to waste whatever sleeping time I have coughing my lungs out.
I have also bought new strings and restringed my yq for 5 notes today. I'm still not quite used to the sound because it doesn't sound as bright as the (very) old rusted strings. Why? Is it the oil on the strings? I have held back putting on the silver strings for the low notes because I love the bassy echo there is now and I'm so afraid that it'll disappear once I restring it. Silly me went to buy strings on tuesday, but conveniently forgot to buy sandpaper, which was also in my shopping list.
Labels: Life
0 had their say | have yours?