Thursday, August 16, 2007
/10:20 pm
A cluster meeting yesterday revealed that I was not the only one suffering from the hot room problem. But in any case, the new fan is very powerful and working remarkably well. Wet things dry pretty fast in this hot room too.
I'm sorely lagging behind in readings, despite this being the first week and all. This can be easily attributed to the fact that I spend 2-3 hours each day practising instead of photocopying readings, organising them or simply reading them. I swear the only 3 hours I stay focused each day is the same 3 that I spend in front of the yq. Everything is in a mess since I have no stapler and no hole puncher and I'm not really bothering. The modules this semester are appearing really heavy. I hope I don't suffer from indigestion.
0 had their say | have yours?
Thursday, August 16, 2007
/10:20 pm
A cluster meeting yesterday revealed that I was not the only one suffering from the hot room problem. But in any case, the new fan is very powerful and working remarkably well. Wet things dry pretty fast in this hot room too.
I'm sorely lagging behind in readings, despite this being the first week and all. This can be easily attributed to the fact that I spend 2-3 hours each day practising instead of photocopying readings, organising them or simply reading them. I swear the only 3 hours I stay focused each day is the same 3 that I spend in front of the yq. Everything is in a mess since I have no stapler and no hole puncher and I'm not really bothering. The modules this semester are appearing really heavy. I hope I don't suffer from indigestion.
0 had their say | have yours?