Tuesday, July 03, 2007
/8:51 pm
My first few days of being 21 have been nothing sort of terrible.
Sunday : I successfully locked my phone in my room, without me having the key. That put me in a total bad mood for the whole morning, not to mention I pissed off my good friend by being late for practice (I was contemplating whether to go to my sister's piano teacher's place to get the room key from my sis). And when few things can get worse, I managed to forget to send the programme booklet draft to xinyu, who's doing the design. And laoshi was coming back to Singapore on Monday. Can you imagine my stress level now?
Monday : In a brilliant display of my memory, I went for my first driving lesson, while my PDL rested nicely in a notebook on my table. A frantic search ensued, while I tried to reassure the instructor that I did indeed HAVE a PDL, and I can take lessons. The programme booklet ate up most of my day, and I didn't practice my yangqin for as long as I would have liked.
Tuesday : While getting to NUS for an interview this morning, I encountered a really rude woman while taking the MRT. I shall spare you the details (although I'm happy to share if you ask me personally), but I'm more than glad that she didn't manage to get onto the train. Yes, I have absolutely no sympathy that she didn't manage to squeeze in because she was too big for whatever little space there was left. I also overcompensanted on practice, overslept during my afternoon nap and turned up 15 minutes late for my lesson.
If that's how the post-21 life is like, I may contemplate giving up the privilege to open an account at CDP, invest in unit trusts, sign my own documents, get married without my parents' consent, and in general, be in charge of my life. Just to stay 20.
0 had their say | have yours?
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
/8:51 pm
My first few days of being 21 have been nothing sort of terrible.
Sunday : I successfully locked my phone in my room, without me having the key. That put me in a total bad mood for the whole morning, not to mention I pissed off my good friend by being late for practice (I was contemplating whether to go to my sister's piano teacher's place to get the room key from my sis). And when few things can get worse, I managed to forget to send the programme booklet draft to xinyu, who's doing the design. And laoshi was coming back to Singapore on Monday. Can you imagine my stress level now?
Monday : In a brilliant display of my memory, I went for my first driving lesson, while my PDL rested nicely in a notebook on my table. A frantic search ensued, while I tried to reassure the instructor that I did indeed HAVE a PDL, and I can take lessons. The programme booklet ate up most of my day, and I didn't practice my yangqin for as long as I would have liked.
Tuesday : While getting to NUS for an interview this morning, I encountered a really rude woman while taking the MRT. I shall spare you the details (although I'm happy to share if you ask me personally), but I'm more than glad that she didn't manage to get onto the train. Yes, I have absolutely no sympathy that she didn't manage to squeeze in because she was too big for whatever little space there was left. I also overcompensanted on practice, overslept during my afternoon nap and turned up 15 minutes late for my lesson.
If that's how the post-21 life is like, I may contemplate giving up the privilege to open an account at CDP, invest in unit trusts, sign my own documents, get married without my parents' consent, and in general, be in charge of my life. Just to stay 20.
0 had their say | have yours?