journal archives tagboard affiliates
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
/8:45 am

I did as Kaisiang suggested on the tagboard and went to eat xiao long bao yesterday! (btw, how was the play? good?)


After my dad sufficiently indulged himself in Lei Garden again yesterday, we headed to Ikea to run errands for my mom. For one, meatballs there are much cheaper than back home, and light bulbs and hangers are also cheaper. Most things cost about the same price, and I bought mirrors to bring back (thankfully they are not available in singapore, much to the mortification of my dad). Having the firm belief that once you buy containers, you can find something to fill it up with, I almost carted home even more tin boxes and wooden drawers.'

In the end I didn't.

Ah well, it's the last day in guangzhou today. I'm craving for tom yam soup, flying back to singapore tomorrow and my results are out on saturday :(

Labels:

0 had their say | have yours?