Friday, April 06, 2007
Gluttony Good Friday /11:13 pm
I spent a large part of my day stuffing myself with food. There was a wonderful vegetarian lunch at Tanjong Pagar, with heavenly deep fried abalone mushrooms and mouthwatering luo han noodles. I'm getting more inclined towards vegetarian food (no, not the hawker center kind where everything is just fried), after my china relatives came to visit and we had to search out good vegetarian food in singapore. And when in the Tanjong Pagar area, how can one ever forget to drop by Tong Heng and get egg tarts? And so my mom carted back 3 boxes worth of pastries, and I'll be in egg tart heaven for tomorrow at least. Dinner was a wonderful feast of steamed chicken, roast pork and other delightful things.
I do however, regret not being able to eat bak kuh teh, as we usually do after we visit the cemetery.
Aside from eating today, I've spent the rest of the time in front of my laptop, desperately trying to finish a report. I got sick of it by 10pm and I shall leave the last bit and the conclusion to tomororw.
Labels: Life
0 had their say | have yours?
Friday, April 06, 2007
Gluttony Good Friday /11:13 pm
I spent a large part of my day stuffing myself with food. There was a wonderful vegetarian lunch at Tanjong Pagar, with heavenly deep fried abalone mushrooms and mouthwatering luo han noodles. I'm getting more inclined towards vegetarian food (no, not the hawker center kind where everything is just fried), after my china relatives came to visit and we had to search out good vegetarian food in singapore. And when in the Tanjong Pagar area, how can one ever forget to drop by Tong Heng and get egg tarts? And so my mom carted back 3 boxes worth of pastries, and I'll be in egg tart heaven for tomorrow at least. Dinner was a wonderful feast of steamed chicken, roast pork and other delightful things.
I do however, regret not being able to eat bak kuh teh, as we usually do after we visit the cemetery.
Aside from eating today, I've spent the rest of the time in front of my laptop, desperately trying to finish a report. I got sick of it by 10pm and I shall leave the last bit and the conclusion to tomororw.
Labels: Life
0 had their say | have yours?