Wednesday, February 07, 2007
/10:42 pm
Within one week I have shown just how prone I am to accidents.
On Sunday, I crossed the overhead bridge while chatting with JJ and XY), as usual, to have lunch in between practices. And as I was descending down the stairs, I suddenly found myself going down at a rapid pace, leg folded and butt bumped down about half the height of the overhead bridge stairs. It was bloody painful, and I had to hobble to the coffee shop. Well, I suspect I stepped on my pants somehow but there's no way to verify it except to repeat the accident, of which I have absolutely no desire to.
And on Tuesday, while keeping instruments, the YQ box fell on my foot. I swear this time I did nothing at all except stand there. This time it was bloody painful too. More painful than the previous one. That hurts while I put pressure on my leg. This hurts whenever I walk. Oh, and did I mention it was the left leg on Sunday and the right foot on Tuesday?
If you see me walking around school a bit strangely now, you'll know why.
0 had their say | have yours?
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
/10:42 pm
Within one week I have shown just how prone I am to accidents.
On Sunday, I crossed the overhead bridge while chatting with JJ and XY), as usual, to have lunch in between practices. And as I was descending down the stairs, I suddenly found myself going down at a rapid pace, leg folded and butt bumped down about half the height of the overhead bridge stairs. It was bloody painful, and I had to hobble to the coffee shop. Well, I suspect I stepped on my pants somehow but there's no way to verify it except to repeat the accident, of which I have absolutely no desire to.
And on Tuesday, while keeping instruments, the YQ box fell on my foot. I swear this time I did nothing at all except stand there. This time it was bloody painful too. More painful than the previous one. That hurts while I put pressure on my leg. This hurts whenever I walk. Oh, and did I mention it was the left leg on Sunday and the right foot on Tuesday?
If you see me walking around school a bit strangely now, you'll know why.
0 had their say | have yours?