Sunday, February 18, 2007
/11:39 pm
As part of CNY preparations, I cleared out my music box and placed all YQ stuff on the top shelf of the new cabinets mom bought. It's amazing how many books I have. Just as I was going to lament how I'm stuck playing those few songs over and over again, I am reminded of just how much I have and what I have totally forgotten about. Especially with those extremely useful and somewhat rare books that me and xy took back from our teacher's house. I think one day I'll make a point to read the 'How to play 'hai yan' well' passage in one of those books.
The music box is probably the only thing I've packed this year. My table is still as messy and scattered as ever and not to be presented to the outside world
Labels: Music.
0 had their say | have yours?
Sunday, February 18, 2007
/11:39 pm
As part of CNY preparations, I cleared out my music box and placed all YQ stuff on the top shelf of the new cabinets mom bought. It's amazing how many books I have. Just as I was going to lament how I'm stuck playing those few songs over and over again, I am reminded of just how much I have and what I have totally forgotten about. Especially with those extremely useful and somewhat rare books that me and xy took back from our teacher's house. I think one day I'll make a point to read the 'How to play 'hai yan' well' passage in one of those books.
The music box is probably the only thing I've packed this year. My table is still as messy and scattered as ever and not to be presented to the outside world
Labels: Music.
0 had their say | have yours?