journal archives tagboard affiliates
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
/8:25 am

It's been so long, and I've forgotten to blog in the holidays. Well, not forgotten, but what would be interesting about me being in China, attending 2 CO camps, gorging myself on food and turning fat, and getting stresed about school again?

But in other updates, I've started to develop some weird skin allergy. Either that, or there are two many insects in my room. I get strange itchy bumps all over in the strangest places. I was also running out of things to eat in my room, and thankfully QY brought back sun biscuits from taiwan and they're extremely delicious, good for a light dinner or breakfast.

I'm also getting quite stressed over financial econs because it seems as though I can't understand much. Which is why I'm supposed to dedicate my free day today to doing readings on it. Not to mention complete the tutorial that's due 5pm tomorrow.

0 had their say | have yours?