Wednesday, November 01, 2006
/8:02 pm
I was looking at the Assessment Comments for transportation and I realised just how much the first case study reminded me of those group session you get when you go for scholarship interviews. Sit around with a group, talk about something, and try to make yourself sound as intelligent and prepared as possible, yet open to input of others and that you're a good team player. I suppose I was terrible at that because I could NEVER make it past that round.
More demoralising thoughts ahead because I got a B for an econs essay. It's not even a B+! Considering how the entire exam is made up of essays like that I should brace myself for the worst.
I've been procrastinating terribly on work. There are much more interesting things to do. Such as watching Goong on youtube, or staying in CFA for hours practising, or indulging in lengthy discussion with Jiajing over MSN.
And I'm getting quite annoyed by group members who tell me that my sentences are too long. I have a penchant for writing long sentences. If you don't like it, then come up with another way to say what I'm trying to say in a shorter sentence. Don't ask me to shorten mine. If I could shorten it, it wouldn't be so long to begin with.
0 had their say | have yours?
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
/8:02 pm
I was looking at the Assessment Comments for transportation and I realised just how much the first case study reminded me of those group session you get when you go for scholarship interviews. Sit around with a group, talk about something, and try to make yourself sound as intelligent and prepared as possible, yet open to input of others and that you're a good team player. I suppose I was terrible at that because I could NEVER make it past that round.
More demoralising thoughts ahead because I got a B for an econs essay. It's not even a B+! Considering how the entire exam is made up of essays like that I should brace myself for the worst.
I've been procrastinating terribly on work. There are much more interesting things to do. Such as watching Goong on youtube, or staying in CFA for hours practising, or indulging in lengthy discussion with Jiajing over MSN.
And I'm getting quite annoyed by group members who tell me that my sentences are too long. I have a penchant for writing long sentences. If you don't like it, then come up with another way to say what I'm trying to say in a shorter sentence. Don't ask me to shorten mine. If I could shorten it, it wouldn't be so long to begin with.
0 had their say | have yours?