Tuesday, September 12, 2006
/6:22 pm
I was back in Esplanade again last week, and it occured to me just how much I enjoyed it. Nevermind the logistical problems (as always when you have a yangqin), the time taken, how tired I feel at the end of it, there's something enjoyable about these free performances in front of an appreciative audience (which sadly, amounts to only the Esplanade ones). I can't wait for Beautiful Sunday next year.
Tomorrow's my 6th anniversary, but I'm too occupied to actually celebrate it, despite his best intentions to bring me to the place right outside PGP for dinner.
0 had their say | have yours?
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
/6:22 pm
I was back in Esplanade again last week, and it occured to me just how much I enjoyed it. Nevermind the logistical problems (as always when you have a yangqin), the time taken, how tired I feel at the end of it, there's something enjoyable about these free performances in front of an appreciative audience (which sadly, amounts to only the Esplanade ones). I can't wait for Beautiful Sunday next year.
Tomorrow's my 6th anniversary, but I'm too occupied to actually celebrate it, despite his best intentions to bring me to the place right outside PGP for dinner.
0 had their say | have yours?