Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Blogger ate my post on Sunday! /10:44 am
I absolutely adore Monoprix chocolate pear biscuits. And I'm running out of them, there's only 5 left in my stash and I'm torn between consuming all of it at one time to give me really really high utility, or spreading it out over 5 days to eat one per day, which will make me only a little bit happier each day, but for more days.
Oh well, if any of my UK friends happens to be going to France (there's Monoprix almost everywhere!), I will love you extremely much if you'll buy many many boxes of petits sablés poire back for me. 1.04 Euros per box only! And I'll pay you :)
Yesterday's event is finally over, with some administrative loose ends to tie up before I can call it an end, and with a review coming up.
Even more exciting things though, a few of my friends are holding a recital on 12th August at Esplanade Recital Studio, featuring 1 yangqin and 2 erhus. IMO, the repetoire is worth going down for, especially for yangqin. There're works that don't usually get featured in school concerts even if there's a yangqin solo item.
0 had their say | have yours?
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Blogger ate my post on Sunday! /10:44 am
I absolutely adore Monoprix chocolate pear biscuits. And I'm running out of them, there's only 5 left in my stash and I'm torn between consuming all of it at one time to give me really really high utility, or spreading it out over 5 days to eat one per day, which will make me only a little bit happier each day, but for more days.
Oh well, if any of my UK friends happens to be going to France (there's Monoprix almost everywhere!), I will love you extremely much if you'll buy many many boxes of petits sablés poire back for me. 1.04 Euros per box only! And I'll pay you :)
Yesterday's event is finally over, with some administrative loose ends to tie up before I can call it an end, and with a review coming up.
Even more exciting things though, a few of my friends are holding a recital on 12th August at Esplanade Recital Studio, featuring 1 yangqin and 2 erhus. IMO, the repetoire is worth going down for, especially for yangqin. There're works that don't usually get featured in school concerts even if there's a yangqin solo item.
0 had their say | have yours?