Monday, April 24, 2006
/2:12 pm
Je pense que je suis très grose. C'est vrai! J'ai mangeé trop. Donc, je mangerai un peu. J'éspere devenir mince. Après les examens, je fera du jogging. J'espère avoir la détermination!
But that aside, I'm really sleepy now when I'm supposed to be reading macro notes. I'm trying not to dwell on micro and just move on. I've wasted enough time since I finished lunch waiting for the bloody bus that took like... 20 minutes to appear. And then spending time randomly surfing the net as 'relaxation'. What an excuse!
0 had their say | have yours?
Monday, April 24, 2006
/2:12 pm
Je pense que je suis très grose. C'est vrai! J'ai mangeé trop. Donc, je mangerai un peu. J'éspere devenir mince. Après les examens, je fera du jogging. J'espère avoir la détermination!
But that aside, I'm really sleepy now when I'm supposed to be reading macro notes. I'm trying not to dwell on micro and just move on. I've wasted enough time since I finished lunch waiting for the bloody bus that took like... 20 minutes to appear. And then spending time randomly surfing the net as 'relaxation'. What an excuse!
0 had their say | have yours?