Tuesday, April 04, 2006
/9:33 pm
Ga Da Mei Lin is such a lovely piece. But complex I must admit, difficult enough to rearrange it for CO from SO, much less retain all the parts the way it was and the way it's meant to sound.
I've french oral tomorrow and the test the day after, which probably explains why I'm not in much of a mood to be nice these days. And monday, robot presentation, by wednesday, macro project is due (which we have not started on yet), thursday uit test. And after that, no breather - straight into reading week exam mugging. And for once I'm thankful the agony doesn't last long and by 26th afternoon I'll be free.
0 had their say | have yours?
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
/9:33 pm
Ga Da Mei Lin is such a lovely piece. But complex I must admit, difficult enough to rearrange it for CO from SO, much less retain all the parts the way it was and the way it's meant to sound.
I've french oral tomorrow and the test the day after, which probably explains why I'm not in much of a mood to be nice these days. And monday, robot presentation, by wednesday, macro project is due (which we have not started on yet), thursday uit test. And after that, no breather - straight into reading week exam mugging. And for once I'm thankful the agony doesn't last long and by 26th afternoon I'll be free.
0 had their say | have yours?