Sunday, March 05, 2006
/10:25 am
Looking back, I think how things got to this stage was somewhere around the 2nd year, where I thought I was being too much of a walkover - acceeding to our every request, doing things that you liked to do. And that you took me for granted.
Strangely, 4 years on, I still feel that I'm too much of a walkover and that you still take me for granted, despite the fact that I've tried to be a tad less obedient and more assertive. Everytime we clash you suddenly become so insistent even if I begged you in tears. There was absolutely no consideration for my feelings back in 2004. And I still give in and live with it.
Thankfully I'm going back to pgp tonight. I'll drop by popular and get a few non-rusty penknife blades first.
0 had their say | have yours?
Sunday, March 05, 2006
/10:25 am
Looking back, I think how things got to this stage was somewhere around the 2nd year, where I thought I was being too much of a walkover - acceeding to our every request, doing things that you liked to do. And that you took me for granted.
Strangely, 4 years on, I still feel that I'm too much of a walkover and that you still take me for granted, despite the fact that I've tried to be a tad less obedient and more assertive. Everytime we clash you suddenly become so insistent even if I begged you in tears. There was absolutely no consideration for my feelings back in 2004. And I still give in and live with it.
Thankfully I'm going back to pgp tonight. I'll drop by popular and get a few non-rusty penknife blades first.
0 had their say | have yours?