Friday, March 10, 2006
/10:10 am
Guan Zhen touched me on Wednesday when I first saw her message the moment I woke up, asking me to give her a call anytime in the morning (which was slightly impossible since I had lessons all the way until 2). And she called later that afternoon, and asked me how my mother was, whether she was in hospital or not etc. At that point in time I felt guilt stricken that I had not told her that my mom pushed back her operation date to the 22nd. But what truly touched my heart was that Guan Zhen remembered about this, even when the last time I seriously had a talk with her was right at the start of the semester when things were still stress free and I felt that I had time. Thank you so much guan, for being a friend, for remembering, for being there for me. You are truly a paragon of virtue.
On a seperate note, I watched Narnia last night. The first 40 minutes were slow, and after that the storyline moved along slightly better, but I think there are some gaps and some parts just made me go "huh?". Maybe because I'm older and jaded and less likely to suspend my disbelief or to accept fantasy as it is, but it didn't seem like the Narnia I read back in primary school.
0 had their say | have yours?
Friday, March 10, 2006
/10:10 am
Guan Zhen touched me on Wednesday when I first saw her message the moment I woke up, asking me to give her a call anytime in the morning (which was slightly impossible since I had lessons all the way until 2). And she called later that afternoon, and asked me how my mother was, whether she was in hospital or not etc. At that point in time I felt guilt stricken that I had not told her that my mom pushed back her operation date to the 22nd. But what truly touched my heart was that Guan Zhen remembered about this, even when the last time I seriously had a talk with her was right at the start of the semester when things were still stress free and I felt that I had time. Thank you so much guan, for being a friend, for remembering, for being there for me. You are truly a paragon of virtue.
On a seperate note, I watched Narnia last night. The first 40 minutes were slow, and after that the storyline moved along slightly better, but I think there are some gaps and some parts just made me go "huh?". Maybe because I'm older and jaded and less likely to suspend my disbelief or to accept fantasy as it is, but it didn't seem like the Narnia I read back in primary school.
0 had their say | have yours?