Thursday, February 02, 2006
Sleep and rise early /5:11 pm
I've been having decent amounts of sleep for the last two nights, and for the first time since school started I wasn't falling asleepin in a late afternoon lesson (and I only have one lesson at that time so you can guess what it is).
I'm hungry now and keep fantasising about food, but I suppose that is to be expected when you decide to eat lunch at 10.30 am and walk back to pgp from arts canteen after that.
0 had their say | have yours?
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Sleep and rise early /5:11 pm
I've been having decent amounts of sleep for the last two nights, and for the first time since school started I wasn't falling asleepin in a late afternoon lesson (and I only have one lesson at that time so you can guess what it is).
I'm hungry now and keep fantasising about food, but I suppose that is to be expected when you decide to eat lunch at 10.30 am and walk back to pgp from arts canteen after that.
0 had their say | have yours?