Saturday, February 04, 2006
/11:37 pm
If I happen to mutter something mysterious about going to Orchard or City Hall to you, do try to stop me from going.
I was rearranging my tiered drawers and then it struck me just how much I have managed to accumulate over the past year. The drawers now contain about 30 eyeshadow colours, 6 blushers (though some don't count since one shattered after someone dropped it on the floor), 5 lipsticks and 5 glosses, and an assortment of other things.
So, if I say something about going to Orchard or City Hall, it's usually to pop by the counter to get some more. Which I really shouldn't.
And I'm still on my budget meal plan where no meal should exceed $2. Hopefully I'll finally be able to save *something* this month.
On a side note, the damn blinds in pgp failed me again. This time the string broke.
0 had their say | have yours?
Saturday, February 04, 2006
/11:37 pm
If I happen to mutter something mysterious about going to Orchard or City Hall to you, do try to stop me from going.
I was rearranging my tiered drawers and then it struck me just how much I have managed to accumulate over the past year. The drawers now contain about 30 eyeshadow colours, 6 blushers (though some don't count since one shattered after someone dropped it on the floor), 5 lipsticks and 5 glosses, and an assortment of other things.
So, if I say something about going to Orchard or City Hall, it's usually to pop by the counter to get some more. Which I really shouldn't.
And I'm still on my budget meal plan where no meal should exceed $2. Hopefully I'll finally be able to save *something* this month.
On a side note, the damn blinds in pgp failed me again. This time the string broke.
0 had their say | have yours?