journal archives tagboard affiliates
Sunday, February 19, 2006
/11:53 pm

I was looking back at some old random posts (I realise that the archive here dates back to 2003, which sounds remarkably ancient now, except that I started blogging in 2001, which is even more ancient) and I realised that I posted something about working OT during the tax season and getting paid more.

And it so happens that my CPF statement came today and behold! The most well paid (otherwise known as most workaholic) months were Feb and May, and May was just insane because it averaged out to be 18 hours of OT per week, making it a 58 hour working week. And I wondered how I survived because it seems so much more tiring and energy sapping than unversity last sem to which I complained to no end about. Maybe there IS a difference in enjoying what you do.

In any case, I'm off to crap out a report which I don't really enjoy doing but have to so I can go to bed.

0 had their say | have yours?