journal archives tagboard affiliates
Sunday, January 22, 2006
We learn from each experience /1:07 am

And so, while I feel very indignant and frustrated, I'm going to find "strength in silence" as iso says (thank you so much iso). And to quote glynsen "you're innocent or not you know, people will see, those who only listen will just have no mind of their own"

Thank you to these friends who have listened to me in the dead of the night, or in the morning, the very people who offer me these words that make me feel at least I can justify what I'm doing. Thank you to jj who expressed an opinion on this issue (which I know can be darn hard getting you to express an opinion on such things).

Tomorrow, I'm going to talk to xinyu. Seriously talk. Maybe I'll (okay, we will) end up missing half of dazu, but I need to talk to her, as I always do when things spiral out of control.

I wish things didn't have to come to this stage, I wish I didn't have to play any such games, but as I learn from tutorial registrations, if this is what life gives you, live with it.

0 had their say | have yours?