journal archives tagboard affiliates
Saturday, December 17, 2005
/8:47 pm

As some people know, there are times when I just want to say "Goodbye world" and leave. I still haven't figured out by which method I want to die prematurely, but recently images of overdosing myself in Blk 15, Level 6, Room O have been appearing in my head. I contemplated the trusty penknife but it would have left the place too bloody.

Then again, I'm not in PGP now, so I can't exactly do that.

But what still stands true is that the notion of suicide is still in my head, as it has been for the past 5 years.

Does it really matter if this world has one person less? Probably not. Or perhaps so, since we get to conserve precious natural resources that the one person (that is, me) would have consumed.

I look at the faint lines left behind after skin has healed and I marvel how well the body heals itself to conceal what has happened, but the mind does not. A scarred mine remains one. Nothing ever heals it.

0 had their say | have yours?