Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Pictures /9:34 pm
I seldom post pictures but well, in absolute boredom today I did a little stock take of what cosmetics I have. I'm missing 2 lipsticks that I suspect are lurking somewhere in my hostel room.



And a stash of things that I doubt I'll ever use

Meanwhile econs is progressing very slowly. Extremely slowly. There are certain benefits to being slow and I hope I'm reaping them. Macroecons is much harder (or at least I have to start looking at things in a different way first) than before, and after I finish studying all those I have to look through past questions.
Paper 3 is due tomorrow, but applying the principle of DMR, I suspect that I can spend days at end attempting to 'polish' it and it'll still give me the same grade so I'm leaving it as it is. The moral issues paper doesn't quite seem like a paper to me, but I suppose I spent 4 days on it and that's it. I'm not going to rewrite it a dozen times like I do for writing.
0 had their say | have yours?
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Pictures /9:34 pm
I seldom post pictures but well, in absolute boredom today I did a little stock take of what cosmetics I have. I'm missing 2 lipsticks that I suspect are lurking somewhere in my hostel room.



And a stash of things that I doubt I'll ever use

Meanwhile econs is progressing very slowly. Extremely slowly. There are certain benefits to being slow and I hope I'm reaping them. Macroecons is much harder (or at least I have to start looking at things in a different way first) than before, and after I finish studying all those I have to look through past questions.
Paper 3 is due tomorrow, but applying the principle of DMR, I suspect that I can spend days at end attempting to 'polish' it and it'll still give me the same grade so I'm leaving it as it is. The moral issues paper doesn't quite seem like a paper to me, but I suppose I spent 4 days on it and that's it. I'm not going to rewrite it a dozen times like I do for writing.
0 had their say | have yours?