Monday, November 07, 2005
Of food poisoning and such /8:41 pm
No one likes to reply to my very depressive posts I realise.
But well, after being afflicted with terrible food poisoning over the weekend, I'm very cautious about what I'm going to eat around NUS now. Certainly I'll write an email to lodge some complain or other, because I don't want to get food poisoning again (and spend a day vomitting or pooing), neither do I want anyone else to get food poisoning again.
Until then, it's back to Tooley's "Abortion and Infanticide" which I've spent the past hour or so trying to understand and I'm still trying to understand.
0 had their say | have yours?
Monday, November 07, 2005
Of food poisoning and such /8:41 pm
No one likes to reply to my very depressive posts I realise.
But well, after being afflicted with terrible food poisoning over the weekend, I'm very cautious about what I'm going to eat around NUS now. Certainly I'll write an email to lodge some complain or other, because I don't want to get food poisoning again (and spend a day vomitting or pooing), neither do I want anyone else to get food poisoning again.
Until then, it's back to Tooley's "Abortion and Infanticide" which I've spent the past hour or so trying to understand and I'm still trying to understand.
0 had their say | have yours?