Wednesday, November 16, 2005
/7:42 am
My throat still hurting. Econs is still... urgh, half done. I'm actually having trouble which I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or not. But I'm still on micro, which is only 2 (or is it 3) questions, while macro is the whole of mcq and 3 (or is it 2) questions. Nevermind. I should be able to finish micro today. But I still have to go to school :( I'm wondering if I should go to be able to meet glynsen for lunch, or meet crystal for lunch, or just head down in the afternoon when I feel most likely sleeping.
I tuned in to Symphony and I heard one of the most enchanting pieces (it sounded vaguely non-western), and it turns out it's Introduction and Allegro for Harp Flute and String Quartet by Ravel. Well, that's as much as I could catch from the radio.
0 had their say | have yours?
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
/7:42 am
My throat still hurting. Econs is still... urgh, half done. I'm actually having trouble which I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or not. But I'm still on micro, which is only 2 (or is it 3) questions, while macro is the whole of mcq and 3 (or is it 2) questions. Nevermind. I should be able to finish micro today. But I still have to go to school :( I'm wondering if I should go to be able to meet glynsen for lunch, or meet crystal for lunch, or just head down in the afternoon when I feel most likely sleeping.
I tuned in to Symphony and I heard one of the most enchanting pieces (it sounded vaguely non-western), and it turns out it's Introduction and Allegro for Harp Flute and String Quartet by Ravel. Well, that's as much as I could catch from the radio.
0 had their say | have yours?