Saturday, November 19, 2005
/11:59 pm
Instead of studying econs like a dutiful student, I ended up watching Initial D with my family.
And now I'm making up for it by reading even though I'm dead tired. EU is still as untouched as ever and I'm really praying that I don't lose focus in those 8 days as I have in the past week. My moral issues essay still has one vital point that I can't seem to elaborate upon, and perhaps I really should take it out instead of spending so much time fussing over it.
0 had their say | have yours?
Saturday, November 19, 2005
/11:59 pm
Instead of studying econs like a dutiful student, I ended up watching Initial D with my family.
And now I'm making up for it by reading even though I'm dead tired. EU is still as untouched as ever and I'm really praying that I don't lose focus in those 8 days as I have in the past week. My moral issues essay still has one vital point that I can't seem to elaborate upon, and perhaps I really should take it out instead of spending so much time fussing over it.
0 had their say | have yours?