Thursday, November 10, 2005
/5:55 pm
If there's something special about today, it might be that the hours tick by slowly. I felt like I've wasted a lot of time, but the clock doesn't quite tell me so.
It's drizzling now. The nice sort of drizzle that makes the whole afternoon cool (there was barely sun glaring in my eyes at 4), yet not heavy enough tha tI have to shut the windows and deny myself the cool air.
So lessons have all ended. No more hauling myself out of bed at 6 on Tuesdays just to make it to the 8pm lesson, no more rushing back to PGP during lunch breaks to rush something out, no more forgetting where my EU tutorial is, no more dreadful cold lectures in LT11.
Unfortunately, there are still two outstanding assignments, which I really should be working on instead of blogging, surfing or chatting.
0 had their say | have yours?
Thursday, November 10, 2005
/5:55 pm
If there's something special about today, it might be that the hours tick by slowly. I felt like I've wasted a lot of time, but the clock doesn't quite tell me so.
It's drizzling now. The nice sort of drizzle that makes the whole afternoon cool (there was barely sun glaring in my eyes at 4), yet not heavy enough tha tI have to shut the windows and deny myself the cool air.
So lessons have all ended. No more hauling myself out of bed at 6 on Tuesdays just to make it to the 8pm lesson, no more rushing back to PGP during lunch breaks to rush something out, no more forgetting where my EU tutorial is, no more dreadful cold lectures in LT11.
Unfortunately, there are still two outstanding assignments, which I really should be working on instead of blogging, surfing or chatting.
0 had their say | have yours?