Thursday, November 17, 2005
/11:03 pm
I looked through my archives (to see if there was any ???? stuff inside since I just gave this blog address to someone), and I realised I never did blog about TLHY. About the day itself and all that happened and how I felt. It'll be one of those events where you remember how it's like to go through it and you want to go through it all over again but it's impossible to tell anyone else how you feel. Everytime I think of hcco, I feel miserable in nusco.
0 had their say | have yours?
Thursday, November 17, 2005
/11:03 pm
I looked through my archives (to see if there was any ???? stuff inside since I just gave this blog address to someone), and I realised I never did blog about TLHY. About the day itself and all that happened and how I felt. It'll be one of those events where you remember how it's like to go through it and you want to go through it all over again but it's impossible to tell anyone else how you feel. Everytime I think of hcco, I feel miserable in nusco.
0 had their say | have yours?