Saturday, October 15, 2005
/8:13 pm
Sometimes I wonder if I'll miss my mother if she commits suicide as she threatens to.
At the expense of sounding rather heartless, I might be devasated at first. Betrayed definitely. I may even think of her at times. But it may be difficult to miss her. She was never there when a child needed a mother. When she finally (although she claims she tried to care all along) realised that she needed to be a mother, I already found him. What makes a good mother? I don't know. But what I do know is that mine isn't a good one.
All she is going through today, is perhaps the result of what she did, or failed to do.
0 had their say | have yours?
Saturday, October 15, 2005
/8:13 pm
Sometimes I wonder if I'll miss my mother if she commits suicide as she threatens to.
At the expense of sounding rather heartless, I might be devasated at first. Betrayed definitely. I may even think of her at times. But it may be difficult to miss her. She was never there when a child needed a mother. When she finally (although she claims she tried to care all along) realised that she needed to be a mother, I already found him. What makes a good mother? I don't know. But what I do know is that mine isn't a good one.
All she is going through today, is perhaps the result of what she did, or failed to do.
0 had their say | have yours?