Saturday, September 10, 2005
Diminishing marginal returns /9:14 pm
I am actually operating at a point of negative marginal return. I feel throughly worked, I haven't relaxed in ages and I just don't want to do anything else.
I keep worrying about the work that I've already handed in. I know it's stupid and pointless to worry since my fate is already sealed, but I still do and it takes up unnecessary time and energy. And everytime I have to do a new assignment I spend lots of time considering HOW to do it, simply because I'm so hung up the grades. It's a seriously problem for me, so if you have any idea how to solve it, please let me know. The quality of work is affected and if this goes on I'm just going to fail.
0 had their say | have yours?
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Diminishing marginal returns /9:14 pm
I am actually operating at a point of negative marginal return. I feel throughly worked, I haven't relaxed in ages and I just don't want to do anything else.
I keep worrying about the work that I've already handed in. I know it's stupid and pointless to worry since my fate is already sealed, but I still do and it takes up unnecessary time and energy. And everytime I have to do a new assignment I spend lots of time considering HOW to do it, simply because I'm so hung up the grades. It's a seriously problem for me, so if you have any idea how to solve it, please let me know. The quality of work is affected and if this goes on I'm just going to fail.
0 had their say | have yours?