journal archives tagboard affiliates
Sunday, August 21, 2005
/8:17 am

The things some people say are really starting to get to me. It's as though not being in law puts me on an inferior basis (imagine the sniggers from those lawyers-to-be : "Just as well that you aren't in law cause you can't cope"), and that econs is "not as marketable as you think it is".

So, if you're going overseas to do an arts/social science degree, good for you. You'll have more career prospects than me stuck in the NUS rut. Me, I'll start searching for that rich husband.

Oh yes, and I haven't updated this in eons because I'm thinking whether to keep this blog or not. I haven't had the time to think much about this though - my days are piled with writing assignments and readings all over the place.

0 had their say | have yours?