Friday, August 26, 2005
/10:17 pm
Instead of doing my writing assignment (can you believe it's possible to devote almost ALL your time to ONE module?), I took a little trip down memory lane as part of my extended break (since 8pm this evening) of my little blogging adventure starting from 2001.
In about a year and a half I had 870 posts (according to blogger statistics), which probably meant I had 3 posts every 2 days. Which is quite a fair bit considering that this current one has been around for over 2 years with around 270 posts (basically meaning I haven't blogged much).
Blog content probably seemed more interesting then. At least I blogged about him, school, work, co, music. And the fridayfives that have been defunct for the past year or so already. Now it's just the occasional post to tell people that I'm still alive despite people like weez asking me to blog more.
So there, I'm alive okay?
0 had their say | have yours?
Friday, August 26, 2005
/10:17 pm
Instead of doing my writing assignment (can you believe it's possible to devote almost ALL your time to ONE module?), I took a little trip down memory lane as part of my extended break (since 8pm this evening) of my little blogging adventure starting from 2001.
In about a year and a half I had 870 posts (according to blogger statistics), which probably meant I had 3 posts every 2 days. Which is quite a fair bit considering that this current one has been around for over 2 years with around 270 posts (basically meaning I haven't blogged much).
Blog content probably seemed more interesting then. At least I blogged about him, school, work, co, music. And the fridayfives that have been defunct for the past year or so already. Now it's just the occasional post to tell people that I'm still alive despite people like weez asking me to blog more.
So there, I'm alive okay?
0 had their say | have yours?