Saturday, August 27, 2005
/7:37 pm
I have no idea why people EXPECT me to practice after I've said that I have no instrument in my room. 'But you weren't meant to sightread' - right, and how do you expect I practice when I have no instrument?
Speaking of which, I really need to clear up my room and shift some things so that I can stuff a yangqin (of all horrors!) in it.
0 had their say | have yours?
Saturday, August 27, 2005
/7:37 pm
I have no idea why people EXPECT me to practice after I've said that I have no instrument in my room. 'But you weren't meant to sightread' - right, and how do you expect I practice when I have no instrument?
Speaking of which, I really need to clear up my room and shift some things so that I can stuff a yangqin (of all horrors!) in it.
0 had their say | have yours?