Sunday, April 24, 2005
/10:39 pm
I went back to hcco yesterday, and received comments that I hadn't been updating my blog. And from what is on my blog, it seems that what I do all day long is to shop. Well... it's partially true, but there's a lot of other things I don't blog about.
I'm in an absolutely confused state of mind - of having the oxford place but no money to go, so much so that I'm contemplating whether it's possible to rob a bank to go there (obviously it's not).
Anyway, I won't be shopping much more. I've gotten most of what I want (cosmetics, clothes) and it will last for quite a while.
My fingers hurt from playing the liuqin and my mind is boggled by the immense coordination needed to look at the score, conductor and the qin at the same time while trying to get my left hand to press the correct note and my right hand to play the correct string. One should never try to sight read in dazu when you practice your instrument once a week before dazu and you've only been practising for like what... 6 weeks?
And I really should throw the old qin zhus away. After using the one Patrick brought back, those are really really inferior. I should just follow xinyu and go invest in a really exp one from jiaxin instead of buying the $18 ones that are... expensive but not justifiably so.
On one hand, I can't wait for the contract to be over, hopefully get a job at sco, and start attending lessons and be a part time waitress at night. On the other, the overtime is still paying well. So what should I do?
0 had their say | have yours?
Sunday, April 24, 2005
/10:39 pm
I went back to hcco yesterday, and received comments that I hadn't been updating my blog. And from what is on my blog, it seems that what I do all day long is to shop. Well... it's partially true, but there's a lot of other things I don't blog about.
I'm in an absolutely confused state of mind - of having the oxford place but no money to go, so much so that I'm contemplating whether it's possible to rob a bank to go there (obviously it's not).
Anyway, I won't be shopping much more. I've gotten most of what I want (cosmetics, clothes) and it will last for quite a while.
My fingers hurt from playing the liuqin and my mind is boggled by the immense coordination needed to look at the score, conductor and the qin at the same time while trying to get my left hand to press the correct note and my right hand to play the correct string. One should never try to sight read in dazu when you practice your instrument once a week before dazu and you've only been practising for like what... 6 weeks?
And I really should throw the old qin zhus away. After using the one Patrick brought back, those are really really inferior. I should just follow xinyu and go invest in a really exp one from jiaxin instead of buying the $18 ones that are... expensive but not justifiably so.
On one hand, I can't wait for the contract to be over, hopefully get a job at sco, and start attending lessons and be a part time waitress at night. On the other, the overtime is still paying well. So what should I do?
0 had their say | have yours?