Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Rants and Raves /9:29 pm
I hate online applications. And it turns out that's the exact medium that I have to use to apply to nus/ntu. :(
And I like the way the colour turned out on the hair! Pity he restricted it to the top because my mom expresed her conservative views over the phone, and of course, no one wants to offend the person who's paying for me to do my hair, so well.
I am desperately worried over my results now. High expectations I suppose. But what if I can't even make it to a local uni?
0 had their say | have yours?
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Rants and Raves /9:29 pm
I hate online applications. And it turns out that's the exact medium that I have to use to apply to nus/ntu. :(
And I like the way the colour turned out on the hair! Pity he restricted it to the top because my mom expresed her conservative views over the phone, and of course, no one wants to offend the person who's paying for me to do my hair, so well.
I am desperately worried over my results now. High expectations I suppose. But what if I can't even make it to a local uni?
0 had their say | have yours?