Sunday, January 02, 2005
Shopping & Clothes /9:49 pm
So I blew over 300 bucks on office wear, and learnt a few things.
a) When SA realises that you are really there to buy, they treat you very well
b) They bring clothes to your fitting room door and ask you to try
c) You try, like the clothes, and put it in your KIV list
d) You end up buying 9 items
e) Be prepared to be confined in the fitting room for more than an hour
I really really want to go clothes shopping again :(
0 had their say | have yours?
Sunday, January 02, 2005
Shopping & Clothes /9:49 pm
So I blew over 300 bucks on office wear, and learnt a few things.
a) When SA realises that you are really there to buy, they treat you very well
b) They bring clothes to your fitting room door and ask you to try
c) You try, like the clothes, and put it in your KIV list
d) You end up buying 9 items
e) Be prepared to be confined in the fitting room for more than an hour
I really really want to go clothes shopping again :(
0 had their say | have yours?