Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Whee /10:16 am
I'm free!
I've finally uploaded the prom photos too, so if you want to see it, contact me. (don't have high expectations though)
I'll hopefully be dropping by International Plaza later in hopes of finding a job.
Firefly yesterday was interesting, somewhat fun, and there really was nothing much to worry about. 8.30 - 4 seems intimidating, but time does pass very fast, and the food was pretty good too. (comparable to dinner at Nooch)
I'm still puzzled over why MOE hasn't replied my email about my lost password which I cannot reset because I didn't input my email account into their system (yes, I figured out that I had the user id correct and it was the lack of an email addy that was the problem) and calling up their customer service line wasn't very helpful ("Can I ask why you forgot your user id?" Like... duh, I either misplaced it or something lar)
Oh yes, to pack my table and decide what to wear to ny later. (May ask for relief teaching positions there too!)
0 had their say | have yours?
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Whee /10:16 am
I'm free!
I've finally uploaded the prom photos too, so if you want to see it, contact me. (don't have high expectations though)
I'll hopefully be dropping by International Plaza later in hopes of finding a job.
Firefly yesterday was interesting, somewhat fun, and there really was nothing much to worry about. 8.30 - 4 seems intimidating, but time does pass very fast, and the food was pretty good too. (comparable to dinner at Nooch)
I'm still puzzled over why MOE hasn't replied my email about my lost password which I cannot reset because I didn't input my email account into their system (yes, I figured out that I had the user id correct and it was the lack of an email addy that was the problem) and calling up their customer service line wasn't very helpful ("Can I ask why you forgot your user id?" Like... duh, I either misplaced it or something lar)
Oh yes, to pack my table and decide what to wear to ny later. (May ask for relief teaching positions there too!)
0 had their say | have yours?