journal archives tagboard affiliates
Saturday, December 04, 2004
I'm poor and tired /8:52 am

Really, you would have thought that after exams I could take a good break, take the easy life and relax.

WRONG.

I end up going out nearly everyday (yes, got asked out yesterday! and TODAY!), and I get clashing appointments (think lixin and the farewell lunch??), whole day performances (tomorrow!), talks to attend, interviews to go for (firefly!), and presentations to prepare (for the interview), tests to study for! Worse still, I sleep later than I do during the exam period. :(

Not to mention, the pressure to find a job is there, especially when the librarian thingie fell through. I might just drop by a job agency later. Expenditure is mounting, with birthday presents (jitsy, xinyu, junyi?, weezi) and gifts and meals and whatever not. I may not even have the money to spend on myself! (On the other hand, when my stash from sprees arrive, I might feel happier)

[Yes, I know this sounds whiny, but do let me have the privilege of proclaiming it to the whole world instead of letting the poor guy suffer my complaints only.]

0 had their say | have yours?