Friday, December 24, 2004
Christmas /10:16 pm
I've received a mysterious card from someone from co attached with a tby photo of 12/6/04. I can't identify the person from the signature nor the handwriting. I'm puzzled. But in any case, I'm very touched.
And to xinyu, thank you so much for your card! I'm still working for your birthday present (don't worry, I haven't forgot!)
Still pondering on university.
0 had their say | have yours?
Friday, December 24, 2004
Christmas /10:16 pm
I've received a mysterious card from someone from co attached with a tby photo of 12/6/04. I can't identify the person from the signature nor the handwriting. I'm puzzled. But in any case, I'm very touched.
And to xinyu, thank you so much for your card! I'm still working for your birthday present (don't worry, I haven't forgot!)
Still pondering on university.
0 had their say | have yours?