Saturday, November 13, 2004
Whee! /11:04 pm
Slightly excited about tomorrow, because it's not only performance, I might get to meet someone! (hush, a secret)
The minus side : I hate to wake up at 5 plus, get to geylang at 6.45 to move instruments :(
Last post was deleted because I typed it when I was really angry and irritated. All's fine now, so no point keeping it there.
Oh, one last thing actually, if you read my blog and you know me or I know you, do leave a tag okay? This blog is pretty much private unless I give out the link to someone, or you know me from a certain circle (eg, co), so please tag!
Ah well, another late night because I napped in the afternoon and I'm having this insatiable craving for egg tarts.
0 had their say | have yours?
Saturday, November 13, 2004
Whee! /11:04 pm
Slightly excited about tomorrow, because it's not only performance, I might get to meet someone! (hush, a secret)
The minus side : I hate to wake up at 5 plus, get to geylang at 6.45 to move instruments :(
Last post was deleted because I typed it when I was really angry and irritated. All's fine now, so no point keeping it there.
Oh, one last thing actually, if you read my blog and you know me or I know you, do leave a tag okay? This blog is pretty much private unless I give out the link to someone, or you know me from a certain circle (eg, co), so please tag!
Ah well, another late night because I napped in the afternoon and I'm having this insatiable craving for egg tarts.
0 had their say | have yours?