Monday, November 22, 2004
Some thoughts these days /11:14 pm
My life feels like a level based computer game where I barely scrape from one level to the next.
The end is finally in sight today.
Headaches come and never seem to go away.
Whenever I feel like throwing up, don't, because that only makes things worse.
I can't wait for everything to end, then tune my qin, scrape the rust off, and play something, anything will do.
I really do want to go for a holiday!
0 had their say | have yours?
Monday, November 22, 2004
Some thoughts these days /11:14 pm
My life feels like a level based computer game where I barely scrape from one level to the next.
The end is finally in sight today.
Headaches come and never seem to go away.
Whenever I feel like throwing up, don't, because that only makes things worse.
I can't wait for everything to end, then tune my qin, scrape the rust off, and play something, anything will do.
I really do want to go for a holiday!
0 had their say | have yours?