journal archives tagboard affiliates
Sunday, November 28, 2004
The signs of a failed memory /7:44 am

1) Chaoyuan messaged me a few nights ago - 'comm meeting at 9 this sunday'. I said I had a paper left, then I realised it was on tuesday, so I said 'sure, will be there'

2) About 48 hours ago, I was arranging with lixin to get my bp notes back.

3) I conveniently arranged to meet her at 9 at bb mrt on sunday on my way to prac.

4) This morning, while arranging my file, I saw minutes of previous meetings. Then I recalled the one that was supposed to take place this morning.

5) Problem : how to turn up at 9 at teo ann and at bb mrt when they're one hour apart?

I feel so throughly embarassed now because I called lixin at this ungodly early hour and probably woke her up. Bah. And I should go because I'm already running late. And my breakfast!! :(

0 had their say | have yours?