Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Cats sprawl /8:17 pm
According to him, it's perfectly justifiable for me to have 'sprawling' essays because that's what cats do. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out how to structure my essays.
Lunch today was a buffet at Suki Sushi in Lot 1, treated of course, because I'm damn broke. (Yes, I owe lots of people money for photocopying and for lunch and I still have to treat zk to lunch, and xy to an apple!) $16.90++ for students inclusive of all items from $1.80 to $4.90 (which included the sashimi items). I would say that he had a really nice time attempting to try everything on the menu while all I did was the satisfy my chawanmushi cravings.
(Birmingham vs York vs UCL. Help! a little crisis in ucas now)
Speaking of money though, there's one incident that made me rather unhappy, but as it's said, being calculative harms relationships, so I shall let it pass this time. The next time though, I will be more careful and definitely more protective of my own interests.
There's CSI on tuesday nights at 10! Argh. I really don't feel like studying anymore.
0 had their say | have yours?
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Cats sprawl /8:17 pm
According to him, it's perfectly justifiable for me to have 'sprawling' essays because that's what cats do. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out how to structure my essays.
Lunch today was a buffet at Suki Sushi in Lot 1, treated of course, because I'm damn broke. (Yes, I owe lots of people money for photocopying and for lunch and I still have to treat zk to lunch, and xy to an apple!) $16.90++ for students inclusive of all items from $1.80 to $4.90 (which included the sashimi items). I would say that he had a really nice time attempting to try everything on the menu while all I did was the satisfy my chawanmushi cravings.
(Birmingham vs York vs UCL. Help! a little crisis in ucas now)
Speaking of money though, there's one incident that made me rather unhappy, but as it's said, being calculative harms relationships, so I shall let it pass this time. The next time though, I will be more careful and definitely more protective of my own interests.
There's CSI on tuesday nights at 10! Argh. I really don't feel like studying anymore.
0 had their say | have yours?