journal archives tagboard affiliates
Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Snip snip. /10:28 pm

I look like a mushroom head - think straw mushroom. Hair is two inches shorter, barely looks different once I wash it, and cost me 18 bucks to cut it (i think).

Meanwhile, tomorrow seems exciting.
9.30 - return to school to make cards and go off to ny to visit teachers.
11.30 - leave for home
2.30 - dental appointment
6.30 - dinner at tanjong pagar with ny peeps.

What lies ahead after tomorrow ie the return of math papers is far less exciting.

It has taken me one whole day to read up one university. How am i ever going to fill up that UCAS form? Meanwhile I have to download the firefly application and start filling it up. And research scholarships. But right now, I'm content to just talk to people online and while time away.

Mooncakes from Raffles Hotel are yummy!

0 had their say | have yours?